Sunday, October 28, 2012

It's available! And other thoughts...

Thanks to those of you who have bought a copy of Just Like Magic! I hope you enjoy it. It's a quick, light read complete with humor and a happy ending. If you haven't gotten yours yet, follow one of these links to buy one for your very own:

The CreateSpace eStore
Amazon
Barnes and Noble
Amazon (United Kingdom)
Amazon (Germany)
Amazon (France)
Amazon (Italy)
Amazon (Spain)

If you're online searching for the book, I suggest using the title and my name. Otherwise a lot of extraneous stuff will come up.

If you read it and have something to say about it, please consider posting a review to Amazon or Barnes and Noble. I'd appreciate it!

The "Look Inside" feature on Amazon will be added sometime in the next few weeks.

If you're waiting for the Kindle version, I haven't forgotten you -- I'll start working on it soon.

This week has been interesting. I had a post-publishing letdown and didn't even want to think about the book for a few days. I also was bummed because I thought I had spelled the word "Acknowledgements" wrong, because Blogger spellchecker underlined it in red when I used it in last week's post. But turns out that putting that "e" between the "g" and the "m" is an acceptable variant, which is why all my Word spellchecking hadn't alerted me. I feel better now.

(A random thought -- there are eleven consonants in "acknowledgements." Doesn't that seem excessive to you?)

Coming up on this blog -- How to Edit Interior Files for the Kindle! What I Learned About Self-Publishing and What I'd Do Differently Next Time! Marketing and Other Stuff! Why My Blog Title Should Be Changed! And more...


No comments:

Post a Comment