Sunday, December 2, 2012

My plans for the rest of the year

"Now comes the hour to put the game* away,
And greet the joyous season of the year.
The time of Tree and Star is drawing near;
Forget the search* and revel in the day!"

Elizabeth Enright, Spiderweb for Two
* Substitute "blog" for "game" or "search."

Here are my plans for December:

1) Keep up with and finish my online e-book publishing class.

2) Put this blog aside until January 6.

3) Enjoy the holiday season!

I'm getting some good information from my class, but I won't be applying it until the new year. So Happy Holidays, everyone! If you've read Just Like Magic, I hope you enjoyed it. 

My writing plans for next year are, in this order: publish the e-book versions of Just Like Magic, market it, and continue to work on the sequel.

P.S. I got my first royalty payment on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment