Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy New Year!

I am pleased to say that I did finish the e-book publishing course. Which means that I took and passed the final exam. I have in no way absorbed all the material or started applying it.

And with a major vacation coming up in two-and-a-half weeks, it's not going to happen soon. I hate to say it, but don't expect any more updates until mid-February. At that point I may have:

  1. More time.
  2. A new computer? That one depends partly on my tax refund this year.
  3. A new head of steam for the project.

We'll see.

If you have read Just Like Magic, I hope you enjoyed it. For those of you nearby, the library has purchased two copies but is apparently still cataloguing them; they aren't available yet. But you can still put them on hold!

Best wishes for 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment